Friday 29 July 2011

Project for the future

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B5a-s9kLo5kaZjZkY2M3ZWMtZTg3Yy00OGIyLWJhMjItY2Q4YjE2N2I3NmRl&hl=fr

 This is an alphabet that can be written from any angle in any direction as all the signs are different, which means that it is not constrained by direction as most alphabets tend to do ( see Lara Borodotsky). Great for the dyslexic and for spatial awareness ( increasing spatial awareness increase the capacity for empathy).

 And learn Esperanto.


 Two projects to add to my constitution as international ways of communication.

 ( I have already learned the alphabets, I just need to learn Esperanto)

 The idea is not to have language-based inequality to start with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is not this week's article, just resources - I forgot where I got this font from, but I thank whoever did it !